Job offer: Kindergarten Teacher
We are looking for several dedicated
Kindergarten Teachers (m/f/d)
for a German-English-bilingual “Montessori children’s house” (Kindergarten) in Frankfurt a.M..
Your employer is a “Montessori children’s house” with an attached primary school, at which 180 children are currently lovingly cared for by 24 educators in an international setting (children and staff are coming from 23 different nations). The well-being and development of the children, who are educated without dogmatics and according to the pedagogy of Maria Montessori, are paramount for everyone involved. They are educated on site, without dogmatics and according to the pedagogy of Maria Montessori.
Your tasks: In addition to looking after, bringing up and educating the children according to the principles of Maria Montessori, you undertake organizational tasks and work in close cooperation with parents, colleagues and the primary school staff.
The school’s offer:
- a permanent full or part-time job,
- a compensation based on the Collective Agreement for Public Service Employees in Germany and reduced fees for your children,
- design options within the existing concept,
- proper, child-friendly equipment and a newly built school building,
- fixed closing times during summer, at Christmas as well as Easter,
- open-minded, supportive and motivated colleagues,
- a competent and committed management team.
- has a degree as an educator (B.A./M.A. Early Childhood Education or equivalent) that has already been approved by German authorities,
- is fluent in either German, English or Spanish or any combination of those,
- has a Montessori diploma or is interested in the pedagogy of Maria Montessori,
- is a team player with excellent communication skills, commitment, and flexibility.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your informative documents, which we, of course, will treat absolutely confidentially. Please send your application under the reference number 149DE preferably by e-mail (email@example.com) to Dr. Jörg Köbke, who is also available to provide further information. Please send us PDF documents only.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63