Job offer: Head of Preschool
Head of Preschool
Commencing August 2020
We are actively seeking a qualified Head of Preschool for a bilingual international school. The individual will oversee the daily operation for the preschool which consists of around 400 students. This role will be located in Asia.
- To be fully responsible for the management, quality and growth of the Pre-school
- Management of the day to day running of the preschool
- To cultivate and lead a shared school vision
- Nurture and sustain a culture and instructional programme conducive to learning and staff development
- Ensure management of school operations to produce a safe and effective learning and teaching environment
- Collaborate and work closely with families and the diverse communities that the school serves
- Lead by example by promoting integrity, fairness, and ethical behavior
- Continuous improvement and development of the Preschool’s IB PYP, Play Based and German Curriculum
- Capability to promote, develop and implement new programs in the Pre-School Department
- Qualifications as social educator (Degree) or certified early childhood educator and relevant experience in a similar leadership position
- Fluent spoken and written English, German advantageous
- Must have knowledge of the PYP (Primary Years Programme) and / or German educational programmes (curricula)
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to impact staff growth and development
- Build solid relationships with staff, parents and leadership team
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to integrate and embrace diverse cultures
- In charge of fostering a positive environment and be aligned to school values
- Competive salary, beneifts and relocation provided.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your informative documents, which we, of course, will treat absolutely confidentially. Please send your application under the reference number 211Chi preferably by e-mail (email@example.com) to Dr. Jörg Köbke, who is also available to provide further information. Please send us PDF documents only.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63