Job offer: Educator (m/f/d)
For an international school in Central Germany we are looking for dedicated
Educators for Nursery or Kindergarten (m/f/d)
Your employer is a Kindergarten, established in 2014. It is attached to a successful international primary and secondary school. 270 children are lovingly and very individually cared for by 60 educators. Children and employees come from over 70 different countries, so the atmosphere is very international. The children between the ages 1 to 6 profit from a full-day early education program. The goal is to support and guide children as they grow and develop into their future selves. By providing them with high-quality learning opportunities, the children are enabled to express their innate joy in discovery and learning in a bilingual setting based on The One Teacher One Language (OTOL) approach.
Your responsibilities: You will developing age-appropriate, child-focused and theme-based activities based on the guidelines, ethos and objectives provided by the Curriculum for Kindergarten. You are looking for opportunities to promote development that fosters the children’s love of learning, curiosity, creativity and independence. Providing stimulating and empowering environments for children to discover and explore is natural for you. Observing, supporting, guiding and participating in children’s play and communicate with the Childrens and their parents are your daily business.
The kindergarten offers you:
- full- or part-time position in nursery or kindergarten,
- an initially time-limited contract of employment for two years, extension possible,
- House tariff compensation based on the TVöD (collective agreement), company pension scheme, professional development, one-time financial subsidy for a language course(ger/eng) , Zumba or Yogaclasses, 30 days of paid vacation, no fee for your own children in kindergarten and school
- benefit of ongoing internal and external professional development and substantial preparation time contingency,
- a dynamic and diverse workplace which continues to develop good education and learning practices,
- excellent resources and a modern purpose-build facility that hosts a wide range of indoor classrooms and play spaces as well as a spacious, landscaped outdoor learning environment.
- a Bachelor or Master level degree in related subject areas: child care, early childhood education, social work, social pedagogy or a qualification as a state-approved Educator (staatlich anerkannter Erzieher) or a comparable education,
- fluency in written and verbal English or German (basic knowledge of English language for the latter is required),
- excellent knowledge of child development and up-to-date education methods,strong collaboration and teamwork skills, enthusiasm and commitment to your job, strong communication and time management skills, self-motivation, international and growth mindset.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your informative documents, which we will of course treat with absolute confidentiality. Please send your application stating the reference number 581D exclusively to LehrCare, preferably by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and pdf file. For further information, Dr. Jörg Köbke will be happy to be at your disposal.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63