Stellenangebot: Primary School Teachers (m/f) for an international, german-english bilingual Montessori-School in South Hesse
We are looking for
Primary School Teachers
for a German-English bilingual Montessori primary school in Southern Hesse as soon as possible
Your employer is an international Montessori primary school with a children\'s home, which currently has 90 children lovingly looked after and instructed by 24 teachers and/or childcare workers. Both the student body and the colleagues are international. The children learn without dogmatics according to the pedagogy of Maria Montessori, as the well-being and the learning progress of the children are the centre of attention. Accordingly, the children are taught very individually, so that they can learn largely independently in social coexistence and with pleasure.
In addition to the preparation and follow-up as well as the execution of your lessons, you are actively involved in conferences, festivals and other events of the school.
The school offers you:
- an indefinite full or part-time period of employment,
- a remuneration similar to the collective agreement for teachers in Hessen plus a special payment and a reduced school fee for your own children,
- creative possibilities within the existing concept,
- good, child-friendly furnishing in a very beautiful school building,
- except for a preparatory week at the end of the summer holidays there is no compulsory presence,
- very open-minded, supporting and motivated colleagues as well as a competent management team.
The school desires from you:
- a second state examination for teaching in primary schools or an equivalent teaching qualification recognized in the state of Hesse (i.e. Qualified Teacher Status in your country),
- native speaker level in English
- a Montessori diploma (not a condition) or interest in the pedagogy of Maria Montessori,
- ability to work in a team, communication skills, commitment and flexibility.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Unterlagen, die wir selbstverständlich vertraulich behandeln. Ihre Bewerbung richten Sie bitte unter Angabe der Kennziffer 64D4b, vorzugsweise per E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) und im PDF-Format, an Herrn Dr. Jörg Köbke, der Ihnen auch gerne für weitere Auskünfte zur Verfügung steht.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63