Stellenangebot: Teacher for Chemisty & Biology (m/f/d)
For an international school in Central Germany we are looking for a
Teacher for Chemisty & Biology (m/f/d)
Your employer is an independent non-profit day school for students from Nursery to Grade 12. It provides a high-quality international education, conducted predominantly in English, to children of all backgrounds. Over 220 staff members from all over the world work together to create a stimulating and exciting learning environment for the 950 students whose families come from over 70 countries. The Primary School follows the International Primary Curriculum, and the Secondary School the Cambridge Secondary 1 and IGCSE Programme. The gateway to higher education is the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
Your responsibilities: You will provide an excellent educational programme by creating a safe and stimulation learning environment in which the students can discover and develop their intellectual, physical, social and creative potential. You ensure a high-quality education in Secondary School, embracing diversity as an essential part of the learning environment while ensuring equal opportunities. You will contribute to the work of the Science department and the Secondary School as a whole you are a part of the Secondary School initiative to develop teaching and learning in all subjects and classrooms.
- an initially time limited full-time position for two years - permanent contract position possible,
- an attractive salary, company pension and relocation fee,
- 30 days of vacation, work life balance and equal opportunities, flexible working time models,
- free of charge education for own children in school and kindergarten,
- the benefit of ongoing internal and external professional development,
- a dynamic and diverse workplace which continues to develop good teaching and learning practices.
- a degree in Chemistry or/and Biology,
- a valid teaching certification or qualification,
- a structured and self-dependent working style,
- teaching experience in providing IB Diploma classes,
- the ability to offer challenging lessons,
- strong communication and intercultural skills,
- excellent knowledge of English (Lessons are to be taught in English only).
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Unterlagen, die wir selbstverständlich vertraulich behandeln. Ihre Bewerbung richten Sie unter Angabe der Kennziffer 580D bitte ausschließlich an LehrCare, vorzugsweise per E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) und im PDF-Format. Für weitere Auskünfte steht Ihnen Herr Dr. Jörg Köbke gerne zur Verfügung.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63