Stellenangebot: Secondary Mathematics Teacher (m/f/d)
Secondary Mathematics Teacher (m | f | d)
For our Secondary School we are seeking a capable and committed Mathematics Teacher. Applicants must be qualified teachers with at least two years’ experience.
Start Date: August 2021 or sooner
Profile of suitable candidates
Candidates must have expertise in teaching Mathematics across the age and ability range in Grades 5 – 12. The ideal candidate is experienced in teaching the subject in the IGCSE and IB Diploma Programmes. The ability to teach Physics in the IB DP would be an advantage. Candidates with appropriate experience may also be considered for the roles of IB and / or IGCSE coordinator.
Additionally, applicants should:
- Be able to teach in English, speaking and writing the language at native or near-native level
- Speak at least basic German or be willing to learn the language
- Be able to teach students whose first language may not be English
- Plan and implement engaging teaching activities
- Focus on student learning and development, differentiating and supporting as required
- Possess strong IT skills in order to fully utilise our well-equipped and modern school environment
- Be organised and reliable
accadis ISB is a bilingual school which offers significant opportunities to motivated members of staff to help shape the school’s future. We are proud of our well-qualified, international teaching team. Our students come from local and international families, are most welcoming, open-minded and keen to learn. All enjoy the personal feel of the school and the strong bonds within the school community. The school is in an excellent location close to Frankfurt, offers a competitive salary and professional development.
If you are a motivated team player, flexible and open to change, who would enjoy complementing our international team, please send us your application, using the form on our website.
Please complete all details and describe specific experiences, skills and personal qualities that demonstrate your suitability. In addition, please attach copies of your certificates (PDF documents only) to the form. Only complete applications that fulfill the above criteria will be considered.