Stellenangebot: Kindergarten Teacher (m/f) Over 3
For a German-English bilingual “Montessori children´s house” (Kindergarten) in South Hesse, we are looking for several dedicated
Kindergarten Teacher (m/f) Over 3 (3-6 years)
at the earliest possible date
Your employer is a “Montessori-Kinderhaus” with attached primary school, at which currently 90 children are lovingly cared for by 24 teachers. Children and staff come from 23 different countries, so the ambience is very international. The children are educated on site without dogmatics according to the pedagogy of Maria Montessori, because above all their well-being and their development are in the centre of the efforts of all involved. Accordingly, the children are cared for very individually, so that they can develop in their social interaction largely independently and with enjoyment.
In addition to looking after, bringing up and educating children according to the principles of Maria Montessori, you also undertake organizational tasks and work actively with the parents.
The school authority offers you:
- a permanent full or part-time job,
- compensation in line with TVÖD (Collective Agreement for Public Service Employees) and reduced contributions for own children,
- design options within the existing concept,
- good, child-friendly equipment in a very nice building,
- fixed closing times in summer, at Christmas and Easter,
- very open-minded, supportive and motivated colleagues,
- a competent and committed management team.
- a state-recognized degree as an educator or equivalent recognized education (B.A./M.A. Early Childhood Education, etc.),
- a Montessori diploma or interest in the pedagogy of Maria Montessori,
- teamwork, communication skills, committment and flexibility.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your relevant documents, which we will, of course, treat absolutely confidentially. You should submit your application stating the reference number 64D-2b, preferably by e-mail (email@example.com) to Dr. Jörg Köbke, who is also available for further information. Please send us only PDF documents.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Unterlagen, die wir selbstverständlich vertraulich behandeln. Ihre Bewerbung richten Sie bitte unter Angabe der Kennziffer 64D2b, vorzugsweise per E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) und im PDF-Format, an Herrn Dr. Jörg Köbke, der Ihnen auch gerne für weitere Auskünfte zur Verfügung steht.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63