Stellenangebot: English-speaking primary school teacher
English-speaking primary school teacher
For our Elementary School we are seeking a committed and qualified English-speaking primary school teacher. Applicants must be qualified primary school teachers with at least two years’ experience of teaching.
Start date: 01.02.2020
- class teaching in a range of subjects, including English, Mathematics and Science
- lesson planning in collaboration with other teachers
- pastoral responsibilities of a homeroom teacher
- reporting to parents and attendance of school events
- completion of other tasks that arise in an all-day school
- speak English at mother tongue level
- speak German or be willing to learn the language
- be able to develop students whose first language is not English
- have first-hand experience teaching heterogeneous learning groups
- possess high level of commitment and motivation
accadis International School is a bilingual, growing school which offers significant opportunities to motivated members of staff to help shape the school’s future. We are proud of our well-qualified, international teaching team. Our students come from local and international families, are most welcoming, open-minded and keen to learn. All enjoy the personal feel of the school and the strong bonds within the school community. The school is in an excellent location close to Frankfurt, offers a competitive salary and professional development.
If you are a motivated team player, flexible and open to change, who would enjoy complementing complete all details and describe specific experiences, skills and personal qualities that demonstrate your suitability. In addition, please attach copies of your certificates (PDF documents only) to the form.
Only complete applications that fulfil the above criteria will be considered.