Stellenangebot: English and Spanish Teacher (m/f/d)
For our Secondary School we are seeking an enthusiastic and committed English and Spanish Teacher.
Applicants must be qualified teachers with at least two years’ experience of teaching English Language
and Literature and English as a Foreign Language and Spanish as a Foreign Language.
Start date: August 2019
- are native speakers of English
- are able to teach English Language and Literature as well as English to non-native speakers and Spanish as a Foreign Language across the age and ability range from Grades 5 – 10
- experience of teaching English IGCSE is an advantage
- are interested in teaching their subjects from an international perspective
- have an understanding in developing students whose first language is not English
- are committed to planning and delivering engaging learning activities
- are focused on student learning and development
- are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- are flexible, open to change and good team players
- are able to speak German or willing to learn the language
- the opportunity to make a significant contribution to a growing school
- committed and motivated, international staff and a supportive leadership team
- small classes of friendly and open-minded local and international students
- a well-equipped and modern school environment
- professional development
- a competitive salary
- an excellent location close to Frankfurt
team, please send us your application, using the form on our website. Please complete all details and
describe specific experiences, skills and personal qualities that demonstrate your suitability. In
addition, please attach copies of your certificates (PDF documents only) to the form.
Only complete applications that fulfil the above criteria will be considered.