Stellenangebot: Educators for Nursery or Kindergarten (m/f/d)
For an international Kindergarten in Saxony we are looking for dedicated
Educators for Nursery or Kindergarten (m/f/d)
at the earliest possible date, reference number 436DE
Your employer is an International Kindergarten, which opened in 2014 and is attached to a successful primary and secondary school. Currently 270 children are lovingly and very individually cared for by 48 educators. Children and employees come from over 50 different countries, so the atmosphere is very international. The children aged 1 to 6 profit from a full-day early education program. The goal is to support and guide children as they grow and develop into their future selves. By providing them with high-quality learning opportunities, the children are enabled to express their innate joy in discovery and learning in a bilingual setting based on The "One Teacher One Language" approach.
Your tasks and responsibilities: Developing age-appropriate, child-focused and theme-based activities. Looking for opportunities to promote development that fosters the children's love of learning, curiosity, creativity and independence. Providing stimulating and empowering environments for children. Observing, supporting, guiding and participating in children's play. Using assessment tools for development and learning. Communicating with parents about children in your care. Working with a team of colleagues in order to continuously improve the overall quality of care, education and learning. Participating in weekly and monthly planning meetings and other professional development opportunities.
The kindergarten offers you:
- full- or part-time position in nursery or kindergarten,
- an initially time-limited contract of employment for two years, extension possible,
- compensation in line with TVÖD (collective agreement), company pension scheme, professional development, one-time financial subsidy for a language course, 30 days of paid vacation, reduced contributions for own children in kindergarten and school, a notebook for business use,
- benefit of ongoing internal and external professional development and substantial preparation time contingency,
- a dynamic and diverse workplace which continues to develop good education and learning practices,
- excellent resources and a modern purpose-build facility that hosts a wide range of indoor classrooms and play spaces as well as a spacious, landscaped outdoor learning environment,
- to work and live in a booming city with a rich nightlife and numerous cultural offerings.
- a degree as an educator or equivalent like B.A. or M.A. in Early Childhood or Social Work etc.,
- ideally significant work experience in a similar position,
- fluency in written and verbal English (no German skills required!),
- excellent knowledge of child development and up-to-date education methods,
- strong collaboration and teamwork skills, enthusiasm and commitment to your job, strong communication and time management skills, self-motivation, international and growth mindset.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Unterlagen, die wir selbstverständlich vertraulich behandeln. Ihre Bewerbung richten Sie bitte unter Angabe der Kennziffer 436D, vorzugsweise per E-Mail (email@example.com) und im PDF-Format, an Herrn Dr. Jörg Köbke, der Ihnen auch gerne für weitere Auskünfte zur Verfügung steht.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63