Stellenangebot: Educational Specialist Early Childhood (m/f/d)
Educational Specialist Early Childhood (m|f|d)
For our bilingual Preschool (kindergarten) we are seeking a committed and qualified English-speaking Educational Specialist Early Childhood (m|f|d).
Start date: August 2021
- You are responsible for the care of children aged between two to five years.
- You provide and create a stimulating age-appropriate learning environment using your own ideas.
- You assume all tasks in connection with learning activities in an all-day kindergarten.
- are a qualified Early Childhood Educational Specialists or have successfully completed a degree in Social Work and Social Education or Bachelor for Early Childhood Education
- speak English at mother tongue level and have a good command of German or are willing to learn the language
- have several years of professional experience, preferably gained at a private and/or international institution
- are able to work and communicate well in a team
- are highly motivated professional team-players with a friendly personality
- the opportunity to make a significant contribution to a growing school
- committed and motivated, international staff and a supportive leadership team
- a well-equipped and modern school environment
- small classes of friendly and open-minded local and international children
- professional development
- a competitive salary
- an excellent location close to Frankfurt
accadis ISB is a bilingual school which offers significant opportunities to motivated members of staff to help shape the school’s future. We are proud of our well-qualified, international teaching team. Our students come from local and international families, are most welcoming, open-minded and keen to learn. All enjoy the personal feel of the school and the strong bonds within the school community. The school is in an excellent location close to Frankfurt, offers a competitive salary and professional development.
If you are a motivated team player, flexible and open to change, who would enjoy complementing our international team, please send us your application, using the application form on our website https://accadis-bildung.de/en/career. Please complete all details and describe specific experiences, skills and personal qualities that demonstrate your suitability. In addition, please attach copies of your certificates and your CV (PDF documents only) to the form.
Only complete applications that fulfil the above criteria will be considered.