Job offer: Pedagogical Member of Staff (m/w/d)
Pedagogical Member of Staff (m|w|d)
For our bilingual international school we are looking for a dedicated full-time pedagogical member of staff to promote English language acquisition and to manage the pedagogical afternoon and holiday care.
Start date: August 2021
- You plan and implement independently a range of activities:
- Library lessons in the Elementary School – preparation of library activities, supervision and guidance of the children in borrowing age-appropriate books, promoting reading
- Drama lessons in the Elementary School – design of creative role plays, improvisation, mime and other theatrical forms, promoting the acquisition of the English language
- Language support units – designed in consultation with the English teachers
- Pedagogical after-school care (on at least three afternoons from 15:15 – 17:00 hrs)
- Holiday care (all-day care) or holiday camps
- have a university degree or equivalent
- be able to instruct and supervise children of Elementary School age
- speak English at mother tongue level
- have a good knowledge of German
- be team players and possess the flexibility and open-mindedness required for working in an international school setting
- be committed and motivated to support bilingual students
accadis International School is a bilingual, growing school which offers significant opportunities to motivated members of staff to help shape the school’s future. We are proud of our well-qualified, international teaching team. Our students come from local and international families, are most welcoming, open-minded and keen to learn. All enjoy the personal feel of the school and the strong bonds within the school community. The school is in an excellent location close to Frankfurt, offers a competitive salary and professional development.
If you are a motivated team player, flexible and open to change, who would enjoy complementing our international team, please send us your application, using the form on our website. Please complete all details and describe specific experiences, skills and personal qualities that demonstrate your suitability. In addition, please attach copies of your certificates (PDF documents only) and an up to date CV to the form.
Only complete applications that fulfil the above criteria will be considered.