Job offer: Kindergarten principal
For our client, an international school in Central Germany, we are looking for a committed
Kindergarten Principal (m/f/d)
Your employer is an independent non-profit day school for students from Nursery to Grade 12. It provides a high-quality international education, conducted predominantly in English, to children of all backgrounds. Over 200 staff members from all over the world work together to create a stimulating and exciting learning environment for the children whose families come from over 70 countries. The international kindergarten, opened in June 2014, provides over 270 children aged 1 to 6 with a full-day early education programme. The kindergarten is situated in an attractive, purpose-built facility that hosts a wide range of indoor classrooms and play spaces as well as a spacious, landscaped outdoor learning environment. The aim is to support each child’s personal, social, academic, physical and emotional development in an international setting.
Position: As Kindergarten Principal you will be responsible for the Kindergarten and for a team of about 60 staff members. You will be a member of the school’s Management Team and, as such, share responsibility for the school as a whole. As a learning leader, you will be responsible as well for overseeing the children’s development whilst also promoting an environment where all children feel safe, secure and valued.
- an initially time limited full-time position for two years ((negotiable),
- an attractive salary, company pension and relocation fee (ad ons due to negotiation),
- 30 days of vacation, work life balance and equal opportunities, flexible working time models,
- free of charge education for own children in school and kindergarten,
- an international team and work environment,
- the benefit of ongoing internal and external professional development,
- a dynamic and diverse workplace which continues to develop good teaching and learning practice.
- a Bachelor or Master level degree in Early Childhood Eduation, Social Work or Social Pedagogy or comparable or state recognized educator or remedial educator,
- strong management skills and leadership experience,
- a structured and self-dependent working style,
- the ability to challenge situations and to change things for the better,
- strong communication and intercultural skills,
- fluency in the English and German language.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your informative documents, which we, of course, will treat absolutely confidentially. Please send your application under the reference number 525D preferably by e-mail (email@example.com) to Dr. Jörg Köbke, who is also available to provide further information. Please send us PDF documents only.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63