Job offer: Kindergarten Teacher (m/f) Over 3
For a German-English bilingual “Montessori children´s house” (Kindergarten) in South Hesse, we are looking for several dedicated
Kindergarten Teacher (m/f) Over 3 (3-6 years)
at the earliest possible date
Your employer is a “Montessori-Kinderhaus” with attached primary school, at which currently 180 children are lovingly cared for by 32 teachers. Children and staff come from32 different countries, so the ambience is very international. The children are educated on site without dogmatics according to the pedagogy of Maria Montessori, because above all their well-being and their development are in the centre of the efforts of all involved. Accordingly, the children are cared for very individually, so that they can develop in their social interaction largely independently and with enjoyment
- In addition to looking after, bringing up and educating children according to the principles of Maria Montessori, you also undertake organizational tasks and work actively with the parents.
The school authority offers you:
- a permanent full or part-time job,
- compensation in line with TVÖD (Collective Agreement for Public Service Employees) and reduced contributions for own children,
- design options within the existing concept,
- good, child-friendly equipment in a very nice building,
- fixed closing times in summer, at Christmas and Easter,
- very open-minded, supportive and motivated colleagues,
- a competent and committed management team.
The school authority desires from you:
- a state-recognized degree as an educator or equivalent recognized education (B.A./M.A. Early Childhood Education, etc.),
- a Montessori diploma or interest in the pedagogy of Maria Montessori,
- teamwork, communication skills, committment and flexibility.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your informative documents, which we, of course, will treat absolutely confidentially. Please send your application under the reference number 64D2b preferably by e-mail (email@example.com) to Dr. Jörg Köbke, who is also available to provide further information. Please send us PDF documents only.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63