Job offer: IB Business Management Teacher (m/f/d) – Part time
Additionally, applicants should:
- Be able to teach in English, with a native or near-native command of the language
- Speak at least basic German or be willing to learn the language
- Be able to teach students whose first language may not be English
- Plan and teach motivating lessons based on current, engaging case studies and resources
- Focus on student learning and development, differentiating and supporting as required
- Possess strong IT skills in order to fully utilise our well-equipped and modern school environment
- Be organised and reliable
accadis ISB is a bilingual school which offers significant opportunities to motivated members of staff to help shape the school’s future. We are proud of our well-qualified, international teaching team.
Our students come from local and international families, are most welcoming, open-minded and keen to learn. All enjoy the personal feel of the school and the strong bonds within the school community. The school is in an excellent location close to Frankfurt, offers a competitive salary and professional development.
If you are a motivated team player, flexible and open to change, who would enjoy complementing our international team, please send us your application, using the form on our website. Please complete all details and describe specific experiences, skills and personal qualities that demonstrate your suitability. Teaching Business Management is a part-time position. Please specify if you are able to offer a second subject. In addition, please attach copies of your certificates and your CV (PDF documents only) to the form.
Only complete applications that fulfil the above criteria will be considered