Job offer: Headmaster /m/f/d)
For our client, an international school in Central Germany, we are looking for a committed
Your employer is a charitable limited company whose shares are owned by a charitable foundation. Established in 1992, the company runs an international school and kindergarten with currently 900 children and adolescents from over 60 countries. As school and kindergarten have developed very well over the years further growth is not intended. The primary school teaches according to the International Primary Curriculum, the secondary school according to the Cambridge Secondary 1, IGCSE programs and the International Baccalaureate Diploma program. The language of instruction and encounter in the school and the kindergarten is English.
Position: The objective of this challenging position being the educational leader of the school providing leadership to the school’s community and ensuring that the school’s mission is implemented in line with the school’s core values and objectives. We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspirational, and forward thinking headmaster to join a reknown international school at a pivotal stage of development. As the head of a diverse multilingual international school community, you are responsible for all aspects of teaching staffing across the school: Early Childhood, Primary School, Hort, Secondary School. Each school section has a leader that directly reports to you. You are managing a large multinational team of almost 200 colleagues (teaching and administrative staff) as well as being the direct link to parents, students and wider community maintaining constructive relationships with current families and alumni on a school wide level and form partnerships for learning within the regional community.
- a qualified teacher status in his/her home country
- significant experience in a similar position working as a Headmaster, Secondary Principal etc.
- experience with regulatory authorities in an educational environment
- competent leader, able to lead by example and provide guidance to diverse international teams
- business fluent in both English and German, written and spoken
- self-motivated, willing to learn, very good organizational skills
- an inspiring personality capable of dealing with complex scenarios
- a permanent full-time position, unlimited contract, very attractive remuneration appropriate to the position,
- work life balance and equal opportunities, flexible working time models
- free of charge education for own children in school and kindergarten,
- a dedicated and highly motivated team,
- an interesting and challenging role in a dynamic international school
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your informative documents, which we, of course, will treat absolutely confidentially. Please send your application under the reference number 328D preferably by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Dr. Jörg Köbke, who is also available to provide further information. Please send us PDF documents only.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63