Job offer: Head of School
For an international school in Bavaria, we are looking for a
Head of School
Your employer is a charitable organisation whose IB-Wordschool has been providing first-class education for 15 years. The school is among the few schools in Germany who are certified for all three school levels, from Year 1 until the International Baccalaurate (IB). The students learn according to a curriculum that emphasizes exploratory learning, the promotion of critical thinking and the personal development of each child. The staff and students are very international.
As the head of school, you will be responsible for the organization and further development of the school as well as its representation. Your responsibilities therefore also include student and staff acquisition and development, cooperation with parents, authorities and other external partners, as well as school administration and quality management.
The school offers you:
- an unlimited position in full or part time,
- an attractive, freely negotiable salary,
- a motivated, highly qualified teaching staff,
- small classes of max. 15 students,
- good technical equipment,
- a familiar and international atmosphere,
- the greatest possible scope for creativity.
- a qualified teacher status for secondary school,
- at least three years of relevant school management experience,
- preferably IB experience (not obligatory),
- very good English and German language skills,
- a strong interest in pedagogical and didactical issues,
- excellent interpersonal skills with the ability and desire to work collaboratively with the whole international school community.
Please indicate your salary expectations.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your informative documents, which we will of course treat with absolute confidentiality. Please send your application stating the reference number 762DE exclusively to LehrCare, preferably by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and pdf file. For further information, Dr. Jörg Köbke will be happy to be at your disposal.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63