Job offer: Commercial Director (m/f/d)
Your employer is a charitable limited company whose shares will be owned by a charitable foundation. Established in 1992, the company runs an international school and kindergarten with currently 890 children and adolescents from over 60 countries, and 185 teaching and administrative staff. School and kindergarten have developed very well over the years so that no further growth is planned.
The primary school teaches according to the International Primary Curriculum, the secondary school according to the Cambridge Secondary 1, IGCSE programs and the International Baccalaureate Diploma program. The language of instruction and encounter in the school and the kindergarten is English.
Position: The objective of this challenging, diverse and strategic position is the smooth run of the operational side of the school and as a consequence thereof of the everyday school life. As Commercial Director you will lead your own team of 7/8 people and assume responsibility for non-educational functions, including finance (accounting, controlling, budget, tax), IT, facility management, purchasing, HR and marketing & communication. This includes dealing with public authorities in relation to statutory grants and compliance to the required criteria of the law, with auditors and tax authorities and with service and product suppliers. In addition you will be responsible for the financial well-being of the school by developing and controlling the budget. You will be a member of the school senior management team and collaborate with the Head of School in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the school’s mission.
- a university degree in business administration, finance or comparable professional experience,
- several years of experience in a comparable position,
- the ability to lead international teams and promote the potential of your employees,
- willingness to learn and develop, organizational talent and self-motivation,
- very good communication skills,
- German and English language skills at mother tongue level,
- an inspiring personality.
- a permanent full-time position, initially limited to two years, with an option to leave,
- very attractive remuneration appropriate to the position,
- free of charge education for own children in school and kindergarten,
- a dedicated and highly motivated team,
- an interesting and challenging task in a very dynamic international environment.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your informative documents, which we will of course treat with absolute confidentiality. Please send your application stating the reference number (272D), preferably by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), to Dr. Jörg Köbke, who will also be happy to provide you with further information.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your informative documents, which we, of course, will treat absolutely confidentially. Please send your application under the reference number 272D preferably by e-mail (email@example.com) to Dr. Jörg Köbke, who is also available to provide further information. Please send us PDF documents only.
Kulmer Str. 19
Tel.: +49 30 23 63 77 63